The newest addition to my laundry pile ! This was my second attempt at this pattern.
My first try was too long and narrow in the torso, with lots of gaping at the arm holes. These were easy alterations on the pattern paper and it turned out pretty cute I think.
Here is my wearable muslin made up in a nude georgette, intended to be worn as a camisole. Other wise it's very boring.
I made pattern 1 . I thought the size (medium)was huge so I modified it with a scalloped hem. It's adorable and will look great with rolled up jeans and loafers - hey - just like the picture! I also did some machine embroidery using a Husqvarna design in 30 weight, pastel cotton thread . That took a long time because I did them one at a time .( dumb, dumb)