Another Marcy Tilton.
This time I made view B. I made a small which fits me perfectly. I shortened the sleeves to 3/4 length and fit them a little snugger to my forearm. I also stitched up the side slit.
I was thinking the fabric might have been a bit wild for me but judging by all the compliments I have received, I guess not.
I did hem the bottom by fusing Steam a Seam to it. I like the weight a hem adds to knits, but not when it waffles. After it was fused, I top stitched with a wide, 3 step zig zag. I didn't take a picture of it unfortunately. I turned out very nice and not wavey.
For the contrasting fabric, I picked up a men's extra large tShirt at the thrift store for 99 cents. I only needed one sleeve for my project so I have lots leftover for something else. Using a contrast definitely adds that little something extra.
I'm very happy with my new top, I highly recommend this pattern! I have two more cut out ready to stitch up! It's quick and easy.
Thanks for stopping by!